AVG antivirus is a topmost security product that protects your computer or mobiles from being harmed and misused It can safely protect the device and data from viruses, rootkits, malware, worms, keyloggers, spyware, and other threats. www.avg.com/retail page is a direct page to redeem your avg license number or avg activation code. AVG provides protection from all sorts of threats that lurk in the cyber world.
Avg account creating steps for new users are given below:
1. Go to the avg official URL www.avg.com/retail.
2. Click the registration option
3. You will be asked to enter some details like username, password, email id or phone number.
4. Provide the details and click create account option.
5. An activation mail will be then sent to your registered mail id. Open the mail and follow the procedure.
6. Your avg account is successfully created.
When you purchase any avg product or subscription whether online or offline, it comes with an avg license number which is also called avg activation code. It is a set of 20 digit alphanumeric code used to download, install and activate avg antivirus. If you have purchased avg from a retail store then check the backside of the retail card to see the code. In the online purchasing from www.avg.com/retail, check your email for getting the code. Avg activation code seems like: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX
Renew your subscription if you want to stop reminders. Here are the steps that will help you renew your avg subscription:
1. Launch AVG Antivirus and click on Renew Now.
2. Select Renew My Subscription.
3. Click Buy Now.
4. Go to the avg.com/retail website and log into your account.
5. Enter your credit card details to make the purchase for the respective plan.
6. Wait for the plan to be updated.